WIMBLEDON 2019 TICKET BALLOT
It’s that time of year again where you get the opportunity to grab yourself tickets to Wimbledon 2019! Qualifying yourself into the ballot couldn’t be easier. Log onto the link below. Follow the simple steps to become a British Tennis Member. Opt In and then wait and see!! Remember! The more members that enter the greater the allocation of tickets the club will receive therefore MORE CHANCE OF WINNING! The announcement of lucky winners will be made at our Wimbledon Ballot Evening on Saturday 27th April 2019. Good Luck!
To get yourself onto the ballot please follow the steps below:
1. visit www.lta.org.uk/membership/
2. Join as a LITE MEMBER which is Free of charge.
3. Fill in all the details. Where is asks “Are you a member of an LTA Registered Venue” please fill in “Hallamshire Tennis & Squash Club LTD” – as you type the clubs name a drop down menu will appear, simply click on Hallamshire.
5. Once you have filled in all the details you will then be redirected to your welcome membership page.
6. If you scroll down this main page you will see the “Wimbledon Ballot” section, simply click “Find out More”
7. You will be redirected to this page. Simply click the “Opt In” button.
8. Wait for a few seconds and the page will inform you that you of the date and time that you have Opted In
9. Finally you will receive an email to your personal email account confirming your membership of the LTA as well as your Opt In status for the 2018 Wimbledon Ballot.
Then all you need to do is look out for our ‘Special Wimbledon ballot Draw Event’ in April 2018!